Volunteer @ St. Mark's
There are lots of ways to volunteer at St. Mark's. If you have questions about these or any other volunteer opportunities, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Ministry Volunteer
Working in the Lion's Share Food Pantry or Clothes Closet. There are three main ways you can help:
- unloading food deliveries and restocking shelves;
- sorting, cleaning, and hanging clothes;
- and assisting clients as they make their selections in the food pantry and clothes closet.
Send us a message at email@example.com - we always welcome new volunteers!
- Reading Scripture Lessons - As a reader (lector) in worship, you will read (usually) two biblical lessons during the service. Those lessons will be emailed to you the week before you are scheduled to read them.
- Serving As A Communion Assistant - As a communion assistant, you will help with the distribution of the bread and wine during Holy Communion.
- Hosting Coffee Hour After Worship - As a coffee hour host, you will provide a light snack (cheese & crackers, store-bought cookies, etc.) and make coffee (instructions are in the kitchen) for twenty to twenty-five people after worship.